Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Autumn Solstice

Or not far off it.
Hope your Samhain celebrations were good - and your Halloween, as well.

I dressed up as a witch and answered the door, as is beginning to be normal - and saw three kids.
*sigh* Well, at least Andi liked my costume. ^^
(no, sorry, no pics. It only occured to me /after/ I'd wiped off the paint...)

I'm going through the /traditional/ costumes - a year or so back I was a black cat. Last year.. . last year was an exception - I wore black and painted myself a mask. This year I was a witch. I think next year I'll either find a cape or talk Mom into finishing my cloak and answer the door as a vampire queen. (No. Not Akasha. We're not doing Anne Rice here.)

Now of course, I'm typing with black talons. Clipped - they're of a more managable length now than they were when I first applied them. And I /still/ managed to be functional! HAh!
I'm debating leaving them on and painting them a different colour........

We got Andi 'printed. Apparently, they no longer do the ink-pad thing - instead, they do something mysterious with a mac-lookalike comp and some purplish liquid and a hunk of white stuff that might have been lint-free toweling... I wasn't permitted to watch, so I couldn't tell you what exactly they did except that he told me after that the ink-pad probably would have been easier.
If you think /that's/ bad, you should try getting a cat to track inked pawprints on a sheet of white paper....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home