Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's a miracle!

A miracle, I tell you!

I actually got Mom to help me clear the table. I was shocked at the time - still am, a bit. Of course, I'll be absolutely /astonished/ if it /stays/ cleared....
Next on the agenda - make cards. AFTER Thanksgiving - Monday, perhaps.

Again - if I know you and you'd like me to send you a nifty Yule card, let me know where...

In other news: Andi has finally got his work permit and whatnot and we went Tusday and got him an Oregon Driver's license and whatnot. Now we're waiting for.. hm. The Interview. Grah.

In the meantime, he's scattering job apps all /over/ the place - and starting to get responces. I just hope he doesn't have to call anyone /back/ any time soon, because our phone has been screwed up and Sprint is being a pain about it. Mom is furious, naturally.

Yule will be fun. My Uncle Leslie is going to come and spend it with us - which promises to be exciting. And crowded - that'll be six of us for a minimum of two weeks... This is a large house, but I'll probably wind up going stir-crazy at least once before the month is out. Hope there will be good things showing at the 'local' theatre..
As you may've guessed, I'm not the most social of critters, even towards my own family....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home