Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Ahhh... So nice and quiet...

Or something. ^^

Actually, it /has/ been pretty quiet, and save for the odd appointment, promises to /stay/ that way. I'm slowly accomplishing my Yule shopping (*sigh* Earlier the better, given how soon the commercial Christmas decends onto everything... *grump*). I'll have to go back out, of course - I can't find /everything/ on one trip.
Maybe I can get it all done before Thanksgiving this year....

And, I've got some commissions to do, too. ^^
Shouldn't be hard to do that - just burn a few tracks from Legend into MP3, add 'em to the list and tell it to randomly go through it until I tell it to shut up ... ^.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home