Watch out for the thorns - they're fond of clothing as well as my notes.. If I update something, you'll know about it.

My Photo
Name:

I'm an artist, a writer and chief cook and bottlewasher for a two-person household. My patience for stupid is extremely limited.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Of nothing in particular...

Except perhaps for exactly how far you can shake garlic butter out of a supposedly closed container... you ever notice that? I got most of it right in the face, like some kind of culinary bukkake. The rest went all over the counter, the floor and I even managed to splooge the 'fridge... and it needed more garlic.

I remedied that after I got it all cleaned up, of course.
Mental note. BOTH hands on the plastic container when shaking!

And you /really/ needed that mental pic, right? ^.~


There's not really been a hell of a lot going on. My first serious essay in writing got a C+ - not the best, but not the worst either. I figure I'll do better next time. ^^
Art's been interesting - we've been doing perspective in Basic Design - I have some /really/ interesting drawings from that.
Drawing he's had us doing boxes - we actually got boxes with ROUND THINGS on them last week and he says he's going to give us fabric this week. Ooh. ^^
Comp Basics ... well. *wry grin* The last couple of classes I've basically been doing writing homework and helping the guy next to me - I finished the whole bloody Word module last Tuesday. The rest of the class is still working on it..... O.o
I'm thinkin' there's not only some issues with remembering this stuff but with comprehending the instructions. O_O
>.< *sigh* I'm sure it will get harder as the class progresses - but so far, my score in there is /perfect/. So far. ^.~

Ah. Quizes. Snitched from The Zone -

Dea dubiosa, or Goddess Sue
You are Dea dubiosa, the Goddess Sue. All
the power of heaven and earth is at your
command, which doesn't stop you from throwing
tantrums, or explain why we've never heard of
you before.


What Species of Mary Sue Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

*snert*


Alt Text
Which Slytherin Mary Sue Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

*maniacal laughter*

An interesting thing to note - Lutra and I got the exact same results.

... I'm /so/ glad I don't write in that fandom. ^.~


Oh! I'm getting a laptop. No more sharing comps with Andi.. ^^
Originally, it was Andi who was getting a laptop, but even his minimum requirements put a laptop well out of budget. So I offhandedly say, "We could do it the other way 'round, yanno" .. and before you could say, "Eureka!" he's researching laptops with /my/ minimum requirements! ... much more affordable. So, I'm getting a laptop. Should be here by Monday. ^^
*boingboingboingboingboing* Eeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home